There are people who build homes, and then there are people who build custom homes. There is a huge difference between these two types of people. Being part of the former group shows the world that you are building a home because it is the right thing to do that is absolutely one of a kind.
Being part of the latter group shows everyone that you are building a home because you want somewhere special; somewhere specifically designed for you to call ‘HOME’.
Did you notice the difference? The latter group is not just putting up structures. They are constructing art. They are pouring their hearts into this project and they are making sure that their lifelong dreams come true in the form of a custom home.
Why should you build a custom home?
You get exactly the kind of house you want:
Unsurprisingly, most home buyers tend to settle for what they can afford as well as what is available. This means that sometimes they end up buying something they do not fully want. That is why you will find that most people buy houses that fit 80% of their vision and then carry out expensive renovations to correct the remaining 20%.
Building a custom home means that the market does not have what you are looking for exactly. It means NOT settling. Homes happen to be one of the biggest investments you are ever going to make. Why would you use that money for something with which you are not fully satisfied?
Your custom home will be a lasting legacy
20, 30 years down the line, will you look back and say that you are proud of where you call home? If you look at our society today, the most prestigious families all have manors that they call home. These are houses that have been in the family for decades, if not centuries. Whereas these families may have inherited these homes, you have a chance to start something beautiful. You have a chance to build a custom home that will be your family’s legacy for decades to come. This is your chance to stand out and show the world your specific blend of royal taste.
The Burnett Real Estate Team is a market leader willing, ready and fully qualified to give you exactly what you want. Give us a call today and let us discuss how you can get your dream house off the ground.